I've written a number of articles for student and other publications over the years. Here's a selection of some of my writing:
- Why scientists should start taking orgasm seriously, published on The Guardian website.
- Common ground can be found… over pizza, a piece on the Jewish, Arab, & Muslim Alliance, published in the Jewish News newspaper and on their website (with Zad El Bacha).
- Caramel: Exploring disability and relationships in film published in the Oxford Student newspaper.
- A piece on my grandmother, originally written for this blog and republished on Grandma Got STEM.
- An interview with Travis Alabanza published in Panoptica magazine (with Zad El Bacha).
- What about my body? Protection of trans bodies in performance art published on the blog Feministing (with Zad El Bacha).
- Science, pharmaceuticals, finance, and... social good?
- From the Mars rover to Google Translate: what do artificial intelligence researchers really study?